We can organize:
- Hiking: helping you with maps and providing indications to discover the nicest spots and paths. On request, we prepare your pick nick.
- Biking: as some of the nicest dirt roads are crossing the val d’orcia, (mountain) biking is very popular in the region. We can organize your bike renting ( road or mountain bikes from top quality), delivered at the property.
- Vespa tour: the true Italian myth: the Vespa…a relaxing and beautiful way to explore the countryside and its smaller towns. We can organize your vespa (or moto) renting or even organize guided tours, if you like. Please note a driver’s license B is needed for Vespa, an A for all motorcycles superating 125cc.
- Horseback riding: a fantastic way to discover the region (manege at only 5 km away); howveer only advised for expert riders as the terrain is really rough with steep up- and downhills.
- Guided tours and transfers: we can organize your transfers or guided visits with expert companies.
- Wine tours: being in the nicest wine area of Italy, we can advise on the best wineries to visit, where to buy, where to eat… wether you go on your own or with an expert guide.